What Should I Do If My Heater is Not Working?
If your heater is not working, it can cause a lot of discomfort for you and your family. A heater not working is far from ideal during a cold icy winter! At Metropolitan Air Conditioning our technicians are fully qualified and trained for the repair and servicing of heating systems that may be completely broken down and not operating.
There are some steps you can take if you notice your heater is not working as well as a few reasons why your heater may not be working…
- You could have technical problems such as dirty evaporative coils, clogged pipes, full air filters, broken wires, burnt control board or dead blower motors.
- Sensor malfunctions will stress your system to the point of no return. If you are concerned you should contact your local Metropolitan Air Conditioning technician.
- When mould builds up in your systems drainage pipes, major problems can occur. If you suspect mould is an issue, call one of our technicians immediately.
- If your system is overheating it will trip the circuit breaker. If you suspect this is happening it’s best to get in touch.
- All good things come to an end. It may just be that your heating system needs replacing. At Metropolitan Air Conditioning we source and install a wide range of systems.
24/7 Service For Heater Repairs
All of our technicians here at Metropolitan Air Conditioning are fully qualified and trained in repairing and servicing heaters that are not working. We operate 24/7 for your convenience and can often be at your door within the hour*. Have a chat with one of our friendly team members. You can contact us or simply fill out the form below to book a technician.
Interest Free** Service for Faulty Heaters
We offer a range of interest free** payment plans for eligible customers. Our payment plans are super convenient and often approved within minutes. These payment options can be paid off in convenient weekly, fortnightly or monthly instalments. If you wish to find out more about our plans, then please contact us or talk to your technician when they arrive. You can also take comfort in knowing that we have $20 million public liability insurance.
Contact us today for more information about our services, or to book a technician to fix your heater that is not working.