What is Carbon Monoxide?
Carbon monoxide is invisible and has no smell. As a result, it is very difficult to detect. Created as a byproduct of burning fuel in gas heaters, you always want to be protected against carbon monoxide leaks. Especially as you may not be aware of the side effects.
The symptoms of carbon monoxide poisoning are very similar to those of the flu, and many people brush off the associated headaches. But with thousands of Australians admitted to hospital in the past twenty years for carbon monoxide poisoning, we know how real a threat it is. With your body starved of oxygen, it would cause rapid harm to your vital organs.