Evaporative Air Conditioner Service
Here at Metropolitan Air Conditioning, we’re your evaporative air conditioner service experts!
Harsh heat waves and dry spells of Australian summers can put a lot of strain on your evaporative air conditioner. So, just like you would your car, it’s important to ensure you regularly service your evaporative air conditioner for optimal functionality.
With adequate maintenance and servicing, benefits include:
- Extending the lifespan of your evaporative cooler
- Saving on energy and water bills by running a more efficient system
- Spotting minor repairs early and preventing major repair or replacement
- Ensuring good air quality for you and your family
Our team of technicians at Metropolitan Air Conditioning is fully qualified and complete ongoing training to ensure they are always up to date with the latest fault finding techniques. We can service all makes, models and brands of evaporative cooling. When performing a service, our qualified technicians:
- Check for vermin – in the cooler months when the evaporative air conditioner is not in use, it becomes a haven for birds, mice, rats and spiders
- Check for corrosion and water damage
- Disinfect and deodorise the system to remove mould and build-up
- Test the thermostat
- Ensure all internal and external parts are in good working order
If you need a replacement, our technicians are experts in selecting the best evaporative cooling system for your home. We can provide no-obligation fixed quote on site to supply and install a new one.
Interest Free Terms
At Metropolitan Air Conditioning, we offer our customers a range of $0 deposit, interest free payment plans**. These plans have increased in popularity because of the flexibility they provide. We have weekly and fortnightly options to choose from. Approval for our customers is often granted within minutes so there’s no waiting around for the job to be completed. Air Conditioning service issues can often arise at an awkward time so why not take advantage of our payment plans?
If you’re interested in finding out more about our payment plans, you can contact us. Alternatively, you can ask your technician when they arrive at your door and they can set you up on the spot!